Flying Futures CIC is approved by Qualsafe Awards, an Awarding Organisation recognised by Ofqual to offer regulated qualifications.
Having the correct first aid provision in your workplace is not only a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of you and your employees. However, here at Flying Futures, we know that it can be difficult to determine exactly how many first aiders you need and what type of training they require.
That’s why we’re delighted to introduce our First Aid Requirements Calculator!
Designed to be quick and easy to use, this online assessment tool uses the recently updated HSE regulations to accurately calculate the cover you need in your workplace. Simply input a few details about your workplace and the calculator will create a clear, printable report of your organisation’s requirements – ideal for demonstrating that you have completed your first aid needs assessment in line with the current legislation.
Start your assessment today by visiting our calculator tool
Next, you can use the findings from your report to book your staff onto one of our forthcoming courses, we have availability on our QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) April and May courses – BOOK NOW HERE
QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) – 3 day course – only £200 per person, or £150 per person for group bookings of 3+ people.
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- Combined FAW & Paediatric (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in citizenAID (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support for Adults and Children (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in First Aid Essentials (RQF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Annual Refresher) (RQF)
- QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (Annual Refresher) (RQF)
What do our customers say about our courses?
“Very good delivery, never remained on topic more than required. Fast paced. Good rapport with the group”Gareth, Leeds Rhinos
“Right balance of activity and theory for me which meant everything that was taught actually went in”Hannah, Our Lady and St. Brendan’s Catholic Primary School